TECHNOLOGY LAW >
- Legal adaptation of web pages (E-COMMERCE).
- Implementation of personal data protection (PRIVACY).
- Legal management of Geolocation.
- Legalisation of APPS.
- Online reputation of private individuals and companies. Right to oblivion.
- Legal protocols for E-marketing (E-MARKETING).
- Licenses for use, contracts for development of technology and software.
- Legal advice in respect of bodies governing telecommunications.
RISK AND PROCESS MANAGEMENT >
- We implement international standards and legal rules such as:
- ISO Information Security Management Systems (series ISMS 27000).
- National Scheme for Security in Public Administrations (NOS).
- Implementation of Electronic Administration Processes.
- Implementation of Systems for Protection of Personal Data and Business Know-How.
PROTECTION OF INTANGIBLE ASSETS > (Intellectual Property)
- Legal protection of new business ideas (online and offline).
- Registration of Patents, Trademarks and Domains .
- Presence on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube…).
- Advice and protection in copyright and image rights.
- Protection of electronic and multimedia work.
- Regularisation of online betting (GAMBLING).
- Processing registrations of all kinds of works at both national, community and international levels.
- Management of video games and in-game advertising (GAMING).
- Advice to transnational companies in their exploitation of online business in the framework of EU legislation.
DIGITAL CONFLICTS >
- Computer Crime (phishing, digital harassment, electronic fraud…).
- Recovery of domains.
- Conflicts stemming from trademark abuse.
- Copyright claims.
- Patent conflicts.
- Processing claims at Management Organisations.
- Proceedings at the Sub-Directorate-General of Services for the Information Society (Webs), Spanish Data Protection Agency, APDCAT and SETSI (telecommunications).
- Claims on removal of contents or personal information from the Internet.
- Penalty proceedings in the telecommunications area (SETSI).